LTR, Inc. is a PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center and operates under the guidelines and standards established by our accrediting organization. All paperwork is required and must be complete before participation in any LTR program. Center information and policies can be accessed at the link below.
- All participant applications and other forms are to be completed by the participant or the parent/guardian of those who have received registration information from the Program Director.
- Space in our programs is limited, and we may carry a waiting list.
- Annual renewal of all paperwork is a center policy for all returning participants.
- If you are a prospective new client and interested in visiting our center for a required initial assessment, please contact us.
Click Here to complete the required APPLICATION which must then be updated annually.
- See below for Physician’s Statement that must be downloaded for your doctor to complete.
- Already completed/renewed the required 2017 paperwork? Register below:
2017 Sessions ($495/8 weeks):
- Mini-March: Concluded
- Spring: Concluded
- Summer: June 19-August 11 (Registration is closed)
- Fall: August 28-November 17 Register Now!
- Winter: Dates are TBD
If you prefer to complete hard copies of the participant application & waiver click the links below for printable forms.
All participants must print the Physician’s Statement that must be completed, signed & dated by the participant’s doctor then returned to the LTR office – Attn: Program Director
Participant’s receiving physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy may print the Therapist Assessment Form to provide additional information on other therapies.
Contact us with questions, for more information, to request fee assistance or to request that hard copies of participant paperwork be mailed to your home address.
Office phone: 703-771-2689 FAX: NO FAX LINE
Mailing address: 41580 Sunday Morning Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176