- This event has passed.
Shift for Good Virtual 5k Benefiting LTR
March 6 @ 8:00 am - March 7 @ 5:00 pm$35
DESCRIPTION Join the SHIFT FOR GOOD virtual 5/10K races benefiting Loudoun Theraputic Riding!
Marcia Hoffheins, Owner and Creator of ShiftMakers LLC (Make Shift Happen), a wellness and coaching company, and Ally Blaine (Owner and Operator) For Goodness Sake Natural Foods – both Loudoun County based businesses – are teaming up to bring you a fun and unique 5 and 10K experience. Their goal is to bring everyone together as a community. Leading up to the race, you will be able to join us in a virtual race community where we will offer:
- Nutrition tips
- Training plans, schedules and tips
- Yoga and Mindset Classes
- Live talks and chats with both Ally and Marcia
- Natural tools (supplements, essential oils and more) to keep you healthy as you train
- Virtual goodie bag
- Race day participation “horse show” ribbon
- Virtual race support
- Free Nutritional consult with Ally
- Free 1:1 coaching or wellness session with Marcia MINDSET, NUTRITION, WELLNESS, TRAINING SUPPORT