LTR, Inc. is a PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center and operates under the guidelines and standards established by our accrediting organization. All paperwork is required and must be complete before participation in any LTR program. Center information and policies can be accessed at the link below.
All participant applications and other forms are to be completed by the participant or the parent/guardian of those who have received registration information from the program director.
- Space in our programs is limited, and we may carry a waiting list.
- Annual renewal of all paperwork is a center policy for all returning participants.
- If you are a prospective new client and interested in visiting our center for a required initial assessment, please contact us.
- Community Independence Instruction (LCPS) – click the link below to complete the online application. *no physician’s statement required for CII.
2020 Registration Information
- Lessons are scheduled as space and resources become available. To register, please click the link below.
- Participant Lesson Request Registration
- Required forms also include an application/waiver (see link below), physician’s statement & release (download/print below).
Contact us with questions, for more information, or to request that hard copies of participant paperwork be mailed to your home address.
Office phone: 703-771-2689
41580 Sunday Morning Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176
Must be completed, signed & dated by the participant’s doctor then returned to the LTR office – Attn: Program Director
Participant’s receiving physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy may print the Therapist Assessment Form to provide additional information regarding current therapies.