LTR, Inc. is a PATH Intl. Premier Accredited Center and operates under the guidelines and standards established by our accrediting organization. All paperwork is required and must be complete before participation in any LTR program. Center information and policies can be accessed at the link below.
All participant applications and other forms are to be completed by the participant or the parent/guardian of those who have received registration information from the program director.
- Space in our programs is limited, and we may carry a waiting list.
- Annual renewal of all paperwork is a center policy for all returning participants.
- If you are a prospective new client and interested in visiting our center for a required initial assessment, please contact us.
- Community Independence Instruction (LCPS) – click the link below to complete necessary paperwork. *no physician’s statement required for CII.
LTR Participant Application which must then be updated annually.
- See below for Physician’s Statement that must be downloaded for your doctor to complete.
- Already completed/renewed the required 2018 paperwork?
2018 Sessions: (subject to change)
- Winter: December 4 – January 26, 2018
- March Mini: (4 weeks) March 5-30, 2018
- Spring: (8 weeks) April 16-June 14
- Summer: (8 weeks) June 25-August 17
- Fall: (8 weeks) August 27-November 16 – In Progress
- Fall II: (4 weeks) November 26 – December 21, 2018 REGISTER NOW
If you prefer to complete hard copies of the required participant application & waiver click the links below for downloadable forms.
- Participant Application 2018
- Release Waiver Indemnity Agreement LTRF 2018
- Physicians Statement Medical History_2018 – must be completed, signed & dated by the participant’s doctor then returned to the LTR office – Attn: Program Director
Participant’s receiving physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy may print the Therapist Assessment Form to provide additional information on other therapies.
Contact us with questions, for more information, or to request that hard copies of participant paperwork be mailed to your home address.
Office phone: 703-771-2689
New LTR address (same location):
41580 Sunday Morning Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176